bay area training coming soon
Deepen your intuition. Change your beliefs. Learn a method of profound healing.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The powerful Theta Meditation, and how to use the Theta brainwave to deepen your intuition.
- How to change beliefs that shape your reality to allow for more freedom.
- The 4 levels of Beliefs, and how to dig to uncover them in yourself and with clients.
- How to affect real changes in your brain’s neural pathways.
- A mindful, somatic practice to incorporate your body into a more holistic sense of knowing.
- How to develop your own psychic centers, and how to hold this power with humility, integrity and confidence.
- How to hold a compassionate container for readings and healings on yourself and with clients.
Other course material includes:
- The philosophy of the Seven Planes of Existence
- Muscle Testing
- Intuitive readings
- Group Healings
- DNA Activation
- Guardian Angel Readings
- Future Readings
Prerequisite: A belief in a higher power – creator, life-force, source, or any other word we use to name the energy of all that is.
Certification as a Basic Theta Healing Practitioner provided upon full attendance and completion of the course.
About the Teacher
Odessa Avianna Perez received her instructor certification for ThetaHealing from Vianna Stibal and the ThetaHealing Institute of Knowledge in January 2016 and has been a certified practitioner since 2011. She has helped hundreds of people through deep transformations to create clear pathways for substantial shifts in their lives.
In addition to her credentials as a Licensed Massage Therapist, she has studied Spiritual Communication, Polarity Therapy, Infinity Healing and Psychic Development. She is a recent graduate from HoneyRoot’s School for Embodied Leadership and is currently enrolled at CIIS for her Masters of Counseling Psychology and Somatics.
Raised in a western Sufi community called the Sufi Way, Odessa has been immersed in energy healing modalities, self-empowered health, and spirit-consciousness all her life. These early inspirations have shaped the way she approaches transformation and healing. She believes that our experiences can be our greatest teachers, and that when we empower ourselves to be active participants in our lives, the greatest transformations can take root. Read her full bio here.
What’s special about ThetaHealing training with Odessa?
- Odessa makes time for students to become acquainted with their unique potency and ever-present psychic centers.
- Classes are usually small, which means a lot more personal attention.
- Odessa’s many years of supplementary training in embodiment, empathy and transformative embodiment coaching help round out the curriculum with accompanying skills such as:
- ThetaHealing as a Somatics practice
- Developing your intuition with confidence and humility
- Foundational tools for working with clients compassionately and professionally
- Tips, tricks, and practices for how to daily manage our psychic abilities effectively, turning our exquisite sensitivity into a powerful tool
I prescreen students to be sure that you and I (student and teacher) will be the right fit. This “application” lets me get to know you a little better before the course, and helps me tailor the class to the group. It also lets me know if there is anything that needs to be held with special care.
Total Course Fee: $444
Includes Basic ThetaHealing book and course manual. Pay deposit or full fee to secure your place in the training, full fee due at the beginning of class on Friday. Refunds requested by student are permitted 10 days prior to beginning of course, otherwise, credit may be offered for a later class at the discretion of the instructor.
Full Fee: $444
Payment plans available for students. Partial work exchange available for those with a financial hardship (please email Odessa with details of why a payment plan or work exchange is requested).
Future Training Dates:
join the mailing list to learn about upcoming training dates.