bay area class dates coming soon
In this 3-day workshop, become acquainted with (or further hone) your own intuitive abilities, and the foundational elements that make Theta Healing one of the fastest growing spiritual and healing modalities in the world.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The power of your thoughts, as energy and as things, and just how influential your thoughts can be on your life
- The 4 levels of Beliefs, and how to replace limiting beliefs
- How to get into the Theta brainwave in seconds, and how to affect real changes in your brain’s neural pathways
- How to develop your own psychic centers, and how to hold these with integrity
- How to conduct readings and healing sessions on yourself and others with ease
Other course material includes:
- The philosophy of the Seven Planes of Existence
- Intuitive readings
- Instantaneous healing
- Group Healings
- DNA Activation
- Guardian Angel Readings
- Future Readings
Prerequisite: A belief in a higher power – creator, life-force, source, or any other word we use to name the energy of all that is.
Certification as a Basic Theta Healing Practitioner provided upon full attendance and completion of the course.
About the Teacher
Odessa Avianna Perez received her instructor certification for ThetaHealing from Vianna Stibal and the ThetaHealing Institute of Knowledge in January 2016 and has been a certified practitioner since 2011. She has helped hundreds of people through deep transformations to create clear pathways for substantial shifts in their lives.
In addition to her credentials as a Licensed Massage Therapist, she has studied Spiritual Communication, Polarity Therapy, Infinity Healing and Psychic Development. She is a recent graduate from HoneyRoot’s School for Embodied Leadership and is currently enrolled at CIIS in the Masters of Counseling, Somatic Psychology program.
Raised in a western Sufi community called the Sufi Way, Odessa has been immersed in energy healing modalities, self-empowered health, and spirit-consciousness all her life. These early inspirations have shaped the way she approaches transformation and healing. She believes that our experiences can be our greatest teachers, and that when we empower ourselves to be active participants in our lives, the greatest transformations can take root. Read her full bio here.
What’s special about ThetaHealing training with Odessa?
- Odessa makes time for students to become acquainted with their special potency and ever-present psychic centers. Emphasis is placed both on the uniqueness of each student’s gifts, as well as the birthright that is in claiming our intuition.
- Classes are usually small, which means a lot more personal attention.
- Odessa’s many years of supplementary training in embodiment, empathy and transformative embodiment coaching help round out the curriculum with accompanying skills such as:
- Foundational tools for working with clients compassionately and professionally
- Tips, tricks, and practices for how to daily manage our psychic abilities effectively, turning our exquisite sensitivity into a powerful tool.
Total Course Fee: $444
Includes Basic ThetaHealing book and course manual. Pay deposit or full fee to secure your place in the training, full fee due at the beginning of class on Friday. Refunds requested by student are permitted 10 days prior to beginning of course, otherwise, credit may be offered for a later class at the discretion of the instructor.
Full Fee: $444
Partial scholarships available for those with a financial hardship (please email Odessa with details of why a scholarship is requested).
Future Training Dates:
join the mailing list to learn about upcoming training dates.